Green Thumbs, Healthy Joints, an accessible gardening program in partnership with West Virginia AgrAbility, is excited to announce a new addition to its webpage—an online forum. This forum is for discussing accessible gardening and related topics. Posts can be related to ergonomics and arthritis, gardening experiences, and advice. Green Thumbs staff will post specific topics and questions, and individuals can post their own questions as well.
So how does this forum work? How can you be a part of the discussion?
- The first step is to register. To register, go to greenthumbs.cedwvu.org/forums. Click on the 'register' link on the top of the page. You do not have to register if you only want to read the discussions.
- Once you have registered and received your password, you can post messages.
- Log into the forum at greenthumbs.cedwvu.org/forums.
- Click on the 'Add New' link under the 'Latest Discussions' link.
- On the title line, type your question or the subject of your question.
- In the body of the post, enter your question, answer to someone else's question, or advice.
- Click 'Send' below the body of the post to post your message. Your message will be sent to Green Thumbs staff for review. The message will then be posted for public view.
If you have any questions or trouble posting messages, contact Mary Slabinski at 304-293-4692 x1125 or email@example.com.
Submitted by Mary Slabinski