An "Intro to Agriculture Business" virtual workshop webinar series is planned for June 23, 2020 - July 7, 2020. The following sessions will be presented at the virtual workshop
- June 23, 2020 - Navigating the Obstacle Course of Farming & Ranching: A Producers Perspective
- June 25, 2020 - Resources for Farmers and Ranchers
- June 30, 2020 - Intro to Farm & Ranch Business Planning
- July 2, 2020 - Community of Interest: Planning for Your Farm or Ranch
- July 7, 2020 - Training Programs for Veterans & Other Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
Registration links and more information can be found at https://txagrability.tamu.edu/workshops/.
Submitted by Makenzie McLaurin Thomas